Click to view the picture
- Increases plant availability with saving of US$ millions per year, considering 2 (two) un-programmed plant stops per year, to install or provide equipment or instruments maintenance in the pipes.
- Increases plant energy efficiency by 1%.
- Provides substantial saving on initial investment
- Lifespan 100 (one hundred) times greater than conventional valves – Eliminates leaks and production losses caused by leaks in conventional butterfly valves with elastomer sealing.
- Replaces gate, globe and ball valves with economic advantages (40% cheaper) and weight (50% lighter). Ideal for low, medium and high temperature applications.
- Metal-to-Metal seating with watertight seal
- Certified FIRE-SAFE
- Replaceable seats
- Zero leakage through the seats
- Working temperature up to 1652 °F (900°C)
- Design according to ASME B16.34 and API609
- Types: Elastomer seat optional
- Body material: Nodular cast iron; Alloy steels; Stainless steels; Duplex and Nickel-Bronze-Aluminum steels
- Pressure class: 150# to 1500#
- Sizes: 3” to 120”
- Connections: Wafer; Lug; Flanges and Butt weld according to ASME B16.25 (BW)